We held a competition on the Easy Weddings website where people had to design their perfect jewellery and then tell us in 25 words or less why they should win it. Winning it entitled them to $1000 worth of wedding jewellery, designed on StyleRocks.
Here were some of our favourite entries – we’ve categorised them by theme:
– “my man has helped me through so much, and stood by me through good and bad i would love to give him something back
together 20 years, 3 children, hes working hard to pay for our wedding id like to help i love him with every breath i take”
– “it represents love and an eternal committment to your partner”
– “We are getting married, our love is real even if he is in the army and I’m in the Navy its a really good deal”
– “As I was proposed to with a custom-designed engagement ring, I feel it is only fitting to complete our union with custom-designed wedding rings.”
– “The perfect bride should always have the perfect bling on her special day. A custom design is that one step further”
– “I got my custom engagement and wedding band, and shoes, so it’s only fair my husband will have something unique”
And of course, competition entrants loved the jewellery customisation capabilities that StyleRocks offers! Entrants spoke of designing something to make it just perfect, engraving a jewellery item to commemorate the special day but personalising jewellery was DEFINITELY the order of the day when it came to the wedding. And why not? Your wedding day is YOUR day! Here’s what people said about StyleRocks:
– “I’ve searched everywhere for jewellery that matches my wedding theme and this is absolutely PERFECT! elegant and classy, and the colour green’s to die for!”
– “it is insanely beautiful!! Thanks to this competition I have found this fantastic company who I will be using in the future most definitely!!!”
– “StyleRocks you’re a dream come true So easy to design with too! Please pick me, So together we’ll be Shining when I say I do!”
Favourite designs were the gold eternity ring with diamonds:
For the guys, the top 3 styles were:
What would you have designed?